- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce (I used caramel ice cream topping)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup caramel bits (I used Kraft)
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with butter until fully blended. Add caramel sauce and sugar and beat until combined. Add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on counter. Drop cheeseball onto plastic wrap and cover cheeseball completely. Once covered, shape into a ball. Refrigerate for one hour.
- In a bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips, pecans and caramel bits. Unwrap cheeseball and roll into bowl of chocolate chip mixture. Press toppings gently into the cheeseball. Rewrap in plastic wrap (a new piece) and refrigerate until ready to serve! ENJOY.