Tasty Turkey Burgers
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2cup dry breadcrumbs (I use whole wheat)
- 3tablespoons onions, minced
- 2tablespoons ketchup
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4teaspoon paprika
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4teaspoon liquid red pepper seasoning (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- 6hamburger buns, to serve
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Pan-fry, broil, or grill until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve in hamburger buns with desired toppings.
- My fave toppings: lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, and fat-free/light mayo.