One Pot Spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 2½ cups beef broth
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup parmesan, shredded
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat broiler on high. Heat a large, deep-sided, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned. Drain fat and return beef to skillet.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and beef broth into the skillet and stir to combine. Break the uncooked spaghetti noodles in half and add to the skillet. Stir noodles into the sauce and make sure they are fully submerged in the liquid. Bring the sauce to a boil and cook for 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are tender. Sprinkle on the mozzarella and parmesan and place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and slightly browned on top. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley for garnish.