Chippy Oatmeal Raisin Bars Recipe
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 (12 Tablespoons) cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (12 oz. bag) mini chocolate chips, plus a extra to sprinkle on top
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate baking bars, melted
- chocolate sprinkles, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil leaving enough overhang on the sides and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using an electric or stand mixer, cream together brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Mix in the flour, until combined.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips, oatmeal, and raisins until combined.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Baked for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Let cool completely before cutting them into rectangles or squares.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of each bar and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles.