3 Ingredient Bruschetta Mozzarella Crescents
- 1 8.5 oz. jar Bruschetta with Italian Basil
- 1 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (I prefer Pillsbury™)
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoon Bruschetta on each triangle, keeping the edges clear, then sprinkle with 1 heaping tablespoon mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up each triangle, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a nonstick mat.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 10-14 minutes or until golden.