- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2/3 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 2 (8- or 9-inch) round pans. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; pour half into medium bowl. Add dry gelatin mix; stir until well blended. Spoon half the white batter and half the pink batter, side by side, into each prepared pan; swirl gently with spoon.
- Bake 30 min. Cool 30 min. in pans. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Mix sour cream and sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Place 1 cake layer on plate; spread top with 1 cup of the Cool Whip mixture. Cover with 1 cup berries and remaining cake layer. Frost with remaining Cool Whip mixture; top with remaining berries.