Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfaits
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry yogurt, divided
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup granola
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Add 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt into each glass. Top with 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt.
- Add 1/4 cup of the sliced strawberries and bananas into each glass.
- Top fruit with 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt into each glass.
- Add 1/4 cup of granola into each glass.
- Top with an additional scoop of yogurt and slices of strawberries and bananas, if desired.