Spicy Sun Dried Tomato Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, without oil, dry packed
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 4 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place tomatoes in a small bowl. Cover with 1 cup of boiling water and allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Drain and chop tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt and chili sauce, mixing well. Feel free to use a hand mixer to save time and to make this creamier. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!