Slow Cooker Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pint cream
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (sliced)
- 2 overflowing cups broccoli florets (one package Cascadian Farm frozen)
- 9 ounces refrigerated fresh fettuccine (one package)
- Put the garlic and oil into the slow cooker and turn it on high. Let it sit 40 minutes until the garlic shows evidence that it is beginning to brown.
- Add in the chicken and cream and let it go another 40 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and noodles and 1/4 cup of water. Cook 30 minutes or until it begins to simmer. Serve.