Rosemary Ranch Salmon
- 4 salmon filets
- kosher salt
- 1 lemon
- fresh rosemary, chopped finely (about 1 tablespoon)
- ranch dressing (about ⅓ cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray to prevent sticking. I used foil for easy cleanup.
- Cut filets into individual serving sizes if large, about 3 inches wide. Sprinkle with kosher salt and rinse with water. Pat dry and place on prepared baking sheet. (see note)
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over filets. Sprinkle with kosher salt and cracked pepper.
- Chop fresh rosemary finely and sprinkle on top. I chopped about a full tablespoon but you can do more or less to taste. The flavor will become more mild when baked.
- Spread ranch dressing evenly on top. I just added enough for an even layer on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, skin side down (if yours have skin). Mine were from Costco and were skinless.
- Transfer to top rack and broil for 1-3 minutes or until top mixture is hot and bubbly and beginning to brown. You just want little specks of brown starting to happen. Serve immediately.