Roasted Garlic Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 slices asiago cheese
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- See photos posted to view most of the steps.
- Butterfly or cut a deep pocket into each chicken breast.
- Place 2 pieces of Asiago Cheese on each breast pocket.
- Chop roasted Red Pepper and place in small bowl.
- Add the roasted Garlic& Oregano to the peppers and mix well.
- Place this mixture on top of Asiago cheese.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Prepare the marinade and drizzle over chicken and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ grill.
- Grill breasts for approximately 10- 15 minutes or until no longer pink.