Mint Oreo Truffles
- 1 package Mint Oreos
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces high quality semi-sweet chocolate baking bars
- green sprinkles
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, process the Oreos (the entire cookies) until cookies are crumbly.
- Using a hand-held or stand mixer, beat the Oreo crumbs with the cream cheese and chocolate chips until combined.
- Using your hands, roll Oreo mixture into 30 balls. Place balls onto prepared baking sheets. Freeze the Oreo balls for about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate baking bars according to package directions.
- Working with 1 Oreo ball at a time, coat in chocolate. Place on a lined baking sheet and top with sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least 10 minutes so the chocolate sets. Truffles must always be kept chilled.