- 1 package Pilsbury Crescent Dough (the flat sheet that they new make … believe it is Crescent Creations)
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 5 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out dough. I used the Baker’s Roller to flatten and stretch it a tad. I then used the Pizza Cutter to cut it into 12 even squares. Place one square into each well of the pan.
- Using the Medium Scoop, place one scoop of apple pie filling onto each square.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut the butter into this mixture until crumbly. Using the Small Scoop, place a scant scoop of the mixture to the top of each square.
- Pull the corners of the dough to the middle, then add another small scoop of the crumble mixture to the tops.
- Bake for 15 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack immediately. Serve hot with ice cream or even cold. Either way, they are to die for! Enjoy!