Maple Cinnamon Granola
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ⅓ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt flakes
- ⅔ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- ⅓- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, sultanas or other dried fruit (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 120 Celsius (250 Fahrenheit) and place the oats, nuts, seeds, salt flakes and cinnamon in a bowl. Toss to combine. Add the maple syrup and coconut oil and toss to combine, making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture out on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 30 minutes or so to ensure the mixture browns evenly. When golden leave to cool. Add the cranberries, if using, and store in air tight jars.