Ham and Scalloped Potato Pie
- 1 bag (20 oz) refrigerated home-style potato slices
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz™ frozen deep dish pie crust (9 inch)
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 350°F. Cook potatoes in microwave as directed on package until tender.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Slowly add milk, stirring constantly. Heat to boiling; cook and stir until mixture thickens. Add Swiss cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in ham and cooked potatoes. Spoon mixture into frozen pie crust. Place in 9 1/2-inch deep dish pie plate or on cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes.
In medium microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1 tablespoon butter until melted. Stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Sprinkle over pie.
Bake 25 minutes longer or until topping is lightly browned and filling is bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.