Grilled Stuffed Chicken Italiano
- 4 – 4 oz. chicken breasts
- 4 roasted red pepper strips
- approximately 20 baby spinach leaves
- 4 Weight Watchers String Cheese
- light Italian dressing for basting
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to med-high.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts*
- Place about 5 baby spinach leaves in middle, slightly to one side.
- Put roasted red pepper, and Weight Watchers String Cheese on top of spinach.
- Roll like a cigar, and put 1-2 toothpicks on ends to hold together well.
- Grill for 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 more minutes. Check for doneness and turn again if needed, until cooked through (10-15 minutes depending on you grill and thickness of chicken).
- Serve as is or slice to ensure chicken is fully cooked.