Gluten Free No-Bake Lemon Coconut Balls
- 1 cup Gluten Free Chex™ Granola Mix Mixed Berry
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated lemon peel
- 1 cup pitted dates, packed
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup cashew butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon honey
Line tray with cooking parchment paper. In large bowl, mix granola, coconut, chia seed and lemon peel; set aside. In food processor, add dates, cashews and water; pulse in 1-second bursts about 45 seconds or until finely chopped. Add cashew butter and honey; process until well blended and mixture comes together into a ball.
Transfer date mixture to bowl of granola mixture. Lightly spray hands with cooking spray; use hands to blend mixture. Using a tablespoon, measure out dough into 32 balls. Tightly shape balls, and place on tray.
Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Place in storage container. Store covered in refrigerator up to 1 week.