Frozen Pumpkin Yogurt Cookie Treat
- 1 Fiber One™ double chocolate soft-baked cookie
- 1/4 cup fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt, slightly softened
- 1 tbsp. canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tsp. light chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 tsp. chopped pecans
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Place the empty cookie cutter on a plate. Blend yogurt, pumpkin and spice and spoon the mixture into the ghost and freeze for 30 minutes. Place the yogurt ghost on a plate and top with the cookie, chocolate syrup and nuts.