Easy Chili Cheese Crisps
- 1 package (8 count) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos
- 8 teaspoons butter, divided
- 1 pouch chili, such as Progresso™ Smokehouse pork & beef chili with beans
- 1 cup store-bought cheese queso
- 1 (4 oz) can Old El Paso™ Green Chiles
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Place each of the small tortillas on a baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter on each tortilla. Place the baking sheet into the oven and let the tortillas toast. It will take about 5-7 minutes but keep your eyes on them. Once the edges start to turn golden brown, remove from the oven.
Meanwhile, combine the Progresso chili, cheese queso and Old El Paso™ Green Chiles in a bowl until combined.
Remove the tortillas from the oven and evenly divide the chili mixture over each. Top with cheese and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped cilantro and green onions.