Corned Beef and Swiss Pie
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 lb cooked corned beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup drained refrigerated sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Progresso™ beef-flavored broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/3 cup dark lager beer
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
Heat oven to 375°F. Place 1 pie crust in 9 1/2 or 10-inch glass deep dish pie plate as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie. Place corned beef in crust-lined plate; top with sauerkraut.
In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Slowly add broth and beer, stirring constantly. Heat to boiling; boil and stir until mixture thickens. Add Worcestershire sauce and cheeses; stir until cheese is melted. Pour over beef and sauerkraut.
Top with second crust; seal and flute. Cut slits in top crust.
Bake 55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.