Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- 1 large red onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 2 lb. peeled and deveined, large cooked shrimp with tails
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 to 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- Cut onion and bell peppers into thin strips and layer with shrimp in a large zip-lock bag.
- Whisk together ketchup, cilantro, lime juice, zest, orange juice and chopped chipotle peppers and pour over shrimp in the bag. Seal and chill, allowing to marinate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Pour into a bowl when ready to serve, enjoy!