Chicken Caesar Pasta Casserole
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (rotisserie chicken works well here)
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing (I like Cardinis or Brianna’s)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ⅓ cup green onions
- 1 ½ cups Caesar flavored croutons, coarsely crushed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 2-quart baking dish. This is smaller than a 9×13 pan which holds 3 quarts.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, chicken, Caesar dressing (you can add as much as ¼ cup more if desired), chicken broth, and green onions.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and top with crushed croutons. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top and bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until croutons are golden brown. Serve with a green salad.