Blueberry Coconut Chia Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt (can use almond milk or coconut milk yogurt for dairy-free and vegan)
- 1/2 cup coconut “cream” (the really thick creamy stuff from the top of the can of full fat coconut milk)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ground chia seed
- Sweetener equivalent to 2 tbsp sugar (use your favourite!)
- Feel free to add protein powder, collagen or any other supplement that appeals to you.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses and serve.