Banana Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Add mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Pour banana bread mixture into prepared loaf pan and bake at 375F for 15 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350F and bake for an additional 40-45 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from loaf pan. Once cooled, spread some Nutella on a slice of the banana bread before serving.